A warm-lined fishtail parka in our waterproof Hydrafort fabric that's so soft (and silent) to wear.
The outer shell with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish protects from rain, snow and drizzle. Inside Thermoguard insulation and cosy fleece panels keep the cold at bay. Cut mid-thigh length with a snug faux-fur trimmed hood, a toggle to nip the waist in and handwarmer pockets on the sides. Easy-wearing comfort for winter walks, the school run and blustery commutes. With the Regatta Outdoors badge on the left sleeve.
- Waterproof Hydrafort 100% polyester peached fabric
- Taped seams
- Durable water repellent finish
- Thermo-Guard insulation
- Polyester lining with strategic warm fleece panels
- Internal security pocket
- Grown on hood with adjuster and removable faux fur trim
- 2 way centre front zip
- 1 chest patch pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord waist
- 2 Dual entry lower pockets - top entry with flap and side welt handwarmer pocket
- Fishtail hem
The new style coat has a black fur collar and not a mink as pictured, it is removable.